CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Obsession


OK, its official , I'm a Twilight freak. I read all of the books in a matter of weeks (even had Justin reading them with me.....he just might shoot me for making that public knowledge). I was SUPER excited to see the movie. I went to it with Justin's mom, Brooke, and Chelsey the other day and was a little disappointed. I liked the imaginary movie that played in my little head better than the actual movie, but hey, it's hard to compete with an imagination like mine, right? I don't think Justin will be seeing the movie anytime soon. He knows that the movie won't live up to his expectations. I'm still a fan though.

I have to give a shout out to my smarty pants hubby. He got a 48 out of 50 on his last test! If I had a copy of it I'd hang it on the fridge! It's a good thing that he graduates next semester because I think he's about burned out. The Thanksgiving break is a welcome vacation, not only for the time off, but for the tasty food. Watch out turkey, here we come!

6 comments:

D'Neill said...

o.k., I'm glad I'm not the only one obsessed with Twilight...I did like the movie because Edward was bugging where I was at in the books, then when I saw him in the movie he "redeemed" himself. Funny. Love your haircut, but the way!

Machelle Kay said...

Tell justin congrats on his test. Also it is okay to be obsessed. It makes me feel better.

Nichole said...

I love blogging friends! It's great to have another one. I think your picture in the leaves is beautiful. I also am a Twilight freak. I try not to talk about it too much because Micah teases me mercilessly about it. I just went to see the movie for the third time. I agree that the movie is lame in comparison to the book, it's super low-budget, and the lines are a times laughably cheesy, but for some reason I still like it. It's a mystery! Have a super Christmas! Will you be in Burley at all? We will be there from 12/24 to 12/29. China First is calling!

AuntieM said...

You silly goose you know nothing will ever match your imagination..... need I remind you about the slip and slide game you invented.... That's why I love you soo..... tell smarty pants good job for me...... if I have to have medical work done I want him there!!! XO XO

bob said...

Congrats on the great score Justin. Proud of you. You are my favorite son-in-law!!

Rencher Fam said...

Yay!! You have a blog too!!